Order mouse mats online. We offer lots of types of mats, and many shapes. For more info on the types available, visit our Info Page for this product.
If you know what you want to order, select it from the dropdowns below.
Basic Product Info
Most mouse mats are printed in full colour, so all you need to do is send us an image exceeding the size you want by 3mm (bleed). There are also a multitude of shapes such as kidney, house, truck available on the standard, precision and industrial mats; while we have listed most common shapes, if you want a specialist shape, select other and we will email you a template on completion of your order.
If what you see is not listed, use the quote form, or get in touch if you need something more unique.
On the products’ information page, you can see examples and more about the materials. All our mats are produced of 90% or more recycled materials except leather mats, which are a natural product anyway.
- Standard mats are a non-slip 3mm foam base with a hard top. They are a bit quicker to produce and can be cut to several shapes. This is the same material used for the Mat and Coaster sets.
- Precision mats have a special hard surface that provides more mousing accuracy.
- Industrial mats are tougher, anti scratch, anti-bug and have a 2mm soft cling base, which resists damage from grease and oil.
- Soft cling mats are rollable smooth fabric.
- Leather mats are available on another page and are very high quality soft coloured leather.
- Fully recycled mats can be made out of tyres or vending cups; they can be produced with a white surface in either type.
- Notepad mats are paper pads, they do not have a hard top.
- Photo mats have a slot for a photo, and are also printed in full colour.
Most items feature a full-colour printed sheet welded between the hard top, and the rubber base. Leather mats are engraved (embossed) rather than printed.
If you order a specialist shape, we will provide you with a template or proof if your artwork is ready. Using a 235x200mm piece of artwork is fine for all mats (plus 3mm bleed) but we will check with you that no information is trimmed off by the die.
Turnaround, VAT & Delivery
The turnaround on these items is variable, standard mats can be produced in 5-6 working days, and most other products are 10. Leather mats are 10-14 days. For more info on turnarounds, see here. These prices are ex VAT which is chargeable on all mouse mats. Delivery to one UK address is included in the above costs.